- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including account payable, account receivable, tax, and reconciliations of bank, etc.
- Assist in preparation of month-end, quarterly and year-end closing report
- Assist in preparation of monthly and annual tax declarations
- Handle guaranteed rental return payment
- Reconcile payable and receivable report to confirm all amount were accurate
- Perform cash collection, bank deposit, ensure the accuracy of invoices/statement of account to customers, and prepare payment to overseas/local vendors
- Ensure all the accounting vouchers are complete with supporting documents, resolving discrepancies and entering data into accounting system.
- Engage management over any AR/AP/GRR problems you encounter
- Communicate with customers or vendors about billing/invoice discrepancies and questions
- Support team to close month end report within time frame
- Other related assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Require minimum 3 years experiences in similar role and relevant industry.
- Fluently in English (written and spoken).
- Computer Literacy especially MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Familiar with QuickBooks accounting software.
- Ability to work as a team and in a multi‐cultural environment.
- High responsibilities, commitment and working ability to meet the deadline and results-oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills and attitude.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may submit your CVs together with cover letter and current photo (size 4×6) to:
Tel: 070 700 170
Address: The Bridge SoHo Tower #40-01, Village 14, National Assembly Street, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmorn District, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia