- Supervise/ inspect MEP works on site to ensure all construction works are in compliance with the contract drawings, specifications, documents and samples that have been approved such as health and safety measures, shop drawings and method statements.
- Witness testing and commissioning to ensure all MEP systems comply with project specification.
- Assist in reviewing the submission of material samples and specifications, shop drawings, method statements and other related documents from consultants and contractor, and ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with such.
- Monitor closely, record and report the construction progress, quality, health and safety on site
- Maintain proper site records and reports
- Assist in highlighting and resolving discrepancies of drawings.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (1 position) and Mechanical Engineering (1 position) is required
- Minimum post- graduate experience of 3 years, preferably those with high- rise experience and have gone through at least a complete project cycle from initiation until completion.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft suit, AutoCAD , Microsoft Project
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (English and Chinese are preferred )
- Diligent, creative, initiative, passionate and able to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may submit your CVs together with cover letter and current photo (size 4×6) to:
Tel: 070 700 170
Address: The Bridge SoHo Tower #40-01, Village 14, National Assembly Street, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmorn District, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia