Posting Date: 04-Jan-2021
Business Unit: CASH-U UP CO., LTD
Location: Sihanouk Province
Duration: Full Time
Report To: Financial Controller, General Manager
- Prepare all the vouchers, supporting documents and accounting transactions to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all the transactions.
- Daily Cash Count with Cashier and Branch Manager for closing cash balance.
- Daily Cash Pawn Report.
- Performing weekly and monthly inventories count with Branch Manager
- Managing petty cash management and settlement of petty cash on weekly and monthly.
- Monitoring Pawn and Bank cash management in daily.
- Posting transactions into the accounting program/software,
- Preparing financial reports , bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis,
- Preparing MoF Report in monthly
- Assist Chief Accountant to prepare tax report in monthly.
- Assist Chief Accountant to prepare and submit reports required by management.
- Reviewing journals posting, ledger in weekly and monthly.
- Ensure timely updating on accounts receivable, accounts payable, assets listing, clients list etc.,
- Assisting Chief Accountant in making adjustment and reconciliation monthly on the following transactions: pawn balance between, Bank Reconciliation, Reconcile Branch Payables and Receivables, Summary of pawn collection and disbursement, Other Adjustment (accrual, prepaid, depreciation…)
- Monitoring on branch budgeting.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by Financial Controller.
- Update asset list in monthly and perform physical asset counting.
- Filling of vouchers and document of branch in properly place.
- Update on branch license and inform person in charge for renewal.