Facilities Management – Senior Officer
Posting Date: 28-May-2021
Department: Technical Services – Facilities Management
Reporting to: Technical Services Sr. Manager / CEO
Location: SME Cluster site – Takhmau, Kandal Province
Duration: Full Time
The Facilities Management – Senior Officer will provide the effective leadership of the Facilities Management team (including specialized service providers) by taking responsibility for the development and execution of facilities management planning and procedures, staff management and maintain good Tenant and Vendor relationships.
- Assuring the 24/7 operational readiness, security, safety and full capability of the SME Cluster including its facilities, infrastructure and operating systems for its users, tenants and the public.
- The cost-effective management and execution of the facilities maintenance programs and procedures.
- The management of an effective and responsive Facilities Service Window that embraces a “one-stop-service” concept which ensures all customer requests are actioned with a high level of service.
- Oversee and ensure that all tenant fit outs are compatible and in operational compliance with the SME Cluster’s facilities & infrastructure standards, operating systems and statutory regulations.
- Assist the design and oversight for the construction of new facilities including infrastructure connections, tenant facilities, fit outs and equipment installations.
- Develop and implement the SME Cluster Maintenance program including the preparation and execution of regular maintenance schedules, procedures and best practices for all facilities, infrastructure, equipment and operating systems.
- Prepares yearly facilities maintenance and upgrades budget and tracking.
- Provide explanations, training and or operating instruction to Tenants at the handover of their premises.
- Develop and manage vendors for the Tenants Facilities Service Window in a manner which ensures initial responses within 30 minutes and action taken within 18 hours.
- Ensure SME Cluster’s security and its user and guest safety including traffic safety, environmental protection, fire protection, security and conveying systems.
- Ensure compliance with the SME Cluster’s Environmental Management Plan (EMP) including its waste water treatment plant and emissions monitoring systems etc.
- Ensure the activities of security and all services providers are being done in compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Ensure that all SME Cluster Facilities as-built documents are up to date and accurate.
- Reconciles and approves all invoices from facilities related vendor and services providers.
- Perform other Facilities Management related duties as requested by WBID management.
Facilities Operational Responsibilities:
- Ensure the 24/7 readiness and cleanliness of the SMEs Cluster’s public areas, facilities, infrastructure and tenant facilities including all power, water, waste water and drainage systems.
- Ensure that all public and emergency lighting fixtures and alarm systems are fully maintained, operational, functional and inspected.
- Ensure that all fixtures and systems in public areas (such as lighting, security, access control etc.) are maintained, fully operational and functional.
- Ensure SME Cluster backup power systems are maintained, fully operational and functional.
- Oversee and direct the activities of the SME Cluster’s Security vendor.
- Oversee and direct the activities of the SME’s Cluster’s Cleaning vendor.
- Oversee and direct the activities of the SME Cluster’s Gardening vendor.
- Oversee and direct the activities of domestic and industrial waste collection and disposal vendors
- Ensures that security personnel are equipped and capable to respond to medical emergencies, fire events, security breaches and or other events which may harm the property or well being of the Cluster’s users, tenants, guests or public.
- Assist other WBID Departments to prepare facilities for events or activities.
- Informs and or coordinates the with other WBID departments to ensure tenant satisfaction.
Inspections & Reporting:
- Performs regular inspections of SME Cluster facilities. Infrastructure and systems.
- Coordinates regular inspection by local authorities, vendors or service providers.
- Coordinates regular safety and fire drills with authorities.
- Perform regular Safety inspections of tenant installations, equipment and systems.
- Prepares Weekly operational readiness report to Department Sr. Manager and CEO.
- Supports the Senior Manager in preparing reports, documents, etc. for licenses or certificates required by the local authorities
- Hold a degree or certificate in an engineering, construction or property management related field
- At least 7 years’ working experience in an engineering, construction and or facilities management related position.
- Have strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Have strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills.
- Have command of both spoken and written Khmer and English
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and documentation software such as AutoCAD or Revit
- Be attentive, proactive, diligent, able to work independently and have good interpersonal skills.
- Working experience with non-traditional infrastructure systems such as solar power, RO waste water treatment and or advanced security systems is an advantage.
- Overseas or working experience with multi-national manufacturers or companies is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications (Only CV with photo & Cover Letter) in the same pages to Human Resources through the below email address
Remark: First applications will be served for first interview and consideration!
Phone: (+855) 23 723 770 / (+855) 93 789 947
Address: The Bridge Soho Tower #38-25 National Assembly Street, Village 14, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmorn District, Phnom Penh