General Manager – Logistic Industry
Posting Date: 26-June-2021
Business Unit: WorldBridge Group
Location: Phnom Penh
Duration: Full Time
- Responsible for the company’s profit & loss
- Develop strategic commercial plans for different express/transportation products
- Allocate company resources according to the agreed goals and strategies
- Supervise operations to execute continuous improvement initiatives on cost efficiency & service quality.
- Builds a strong organizational structure & a motivated working culture by collaborating with the company’s senior management, employees, government bodies and vendors.
- Strong strategic planning with result-oriented mind-set
- Rational & assertive decision making
- Numerically sensitive
- Good communication & relationship skills
- Resilience and composure to face tough market situation.
- University/college degree is a must
- At least 8 years in express or logistics industry with at least 3 years of successful management experience
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications (Only CV with photo & Cover Letter) in the same pages to Group Human Resources through the below email address
Remark: First applications will be served for first interview and consideration!
Phone: 015 631 333 (working hour only)
Address: The Bridge Soho Tower #38, National Assembly Street, Village 14, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmon District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia