Internal Audit Manager
Location: Phnom Penh
- To develop internal audit charter and risk-based strategies
- To coordinate and develop internal auditing processes/audit checklists and other related forms.
- To develop internal audit schedule and implement it based on consultation with the relevant management in response to the approved plan.
- To supervise and conduct independent audits.
- To conduct investigations on irregularities and management’s request.
- To prepare audit report for presentation and get the management’s response prior to submit it to the higher level of your reporting line.
- To follow up the final audit report on a regular audit basis and perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- To engage to continuous professional development regarding business sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Degree in accounting or finance, MBA/CPA is plus.
- Extensive experience in auditing.
- Abide by internal audit code of ethics
- Knowledge of rules, regulations and internal audit standards.
- A record of success in internal or external audits.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to use MS office and any accounting software.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications (Only CV with photo & Cover Letter) in the same pages to Human Resources through the below email address
Remark: First applications will be served for first interview and consideration!
Phone: 015 631 33
Address: Level #38 The Bridge SoHo Tower, National Assembly Blvd, Corner Street 78, Sangkat Tunle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia