Location: Phnom Penh
- To determine internal audit scope with assigned team and perform based on plans
- To perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- To obtain, analyse and evaluate documents, data, flowcharts etc
- To identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- To conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks
- To maintain open communication with the auditees for better audit performance
- To act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and objective achievement
- To prepare audit supporting documents, audit report and make presentation to the relevant people in the targeted company.
- To conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s response
- To engage to continuous professional development regarding business sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- To follow up the final audit report on a regular audit basis and perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Ability to use MS Office, any accounting software
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Sound independent judgement
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications (Only CV with photo & Cover Letter) in the same pages to Human Resources through the below email address
Remark: First applications will be served for first interview and consideration!
Phone: 015 631 33
Address: Level #38 The Bridge SoHo Tower, National Assembly Blvd, Corner Street 78, Sangkat Tunle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia