Posting Date: 09-Jun-2021
Business Unit: Bridge Specialized Bank
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duration: Full Time
- Lead the Planning, Design, Building and Support of the Core Information and Communications Technologies.
- Managing in information technology infrastructure, security, data, software and processes to create an effective and integrated environment.
- Provide, manage, and ensure optimal utilization of the Bank’s IT Department.
- Ensuring alignment of IT strategy and governance to key business objectives;
- Increased availability and uptime of core systems to enhance business performance and goals;
- Improved IT service and ensuring a robust infrastructure and security framework for the stability and scalability of IT systems in the bank;
- Facilitating productivity and business operations through effective use of automation;
- Design and implement IT projects relevant to the growth and NBC guideline;
- Overall management and responsibility for the IT department;
- Ensure development, maintenance, support of all bank’s systems and services;
- Management of all suppliers, vendors, and outsourcing providers;
- Develops, implements, and maintains IT security program to supports bank, and administrative;
- Trains users to ensure the security of the company’s networks, systems, and data;
- Manage and monitor security hardware and applications in cooperation;
- Support to alignment of technology stacks across the bank;
- Handle of security incident responses, investigations, and support in any emergency situations with remediation;
- Develops/maintains IT Disaster Recovery;
- Stay up to date on threats against the bank’s system.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in management/technology;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking or related field.
- Good aptitude for grasping and mastering new technology inside the banking.
- Understanding of various core banking system (Optimal 9, Oracle Flexcube) architectures including hardware and software.
- Broad experience in all aspects of IT and business areas.
- Proven experience in successfully implementing critical diverse/challenging IT projects.
- Always maintain Professionalism of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character that demonstrate high moral and ethical behaviors.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications (CV with current photo, Cover Letter, & Expected Salary) in the same pages to Human Resources through the below email address
Remark: First applications will be served for first interview and consideration!