Posting Date: 03-Nov-2020
Business Unit: WB Sport Village CO., LTD
Location: Phnom Penh
Duration: Full Time
Salary Range: Negotiable
Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department. Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities. Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
Media and Advertising
- Develop all strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and plans.
- Create and implement marketing/media plans that include print, online, video, tradeshows, and social networking opportunities.
- Conduct market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts.
- Investigate new media opportunities (print, events, online, advertorials), negotiate rates, and book space.
- Ensure all advertisements are trafficked to the appropriate publications and online venues.
- Manage corporate email signatures and mini signature campaigns.
- Manage and write the content of our corporate website and subsidiary sites to ensure that they are current, dynamic, and relevant.
- Write, execute, and deploy email marketing campaigns and web content.
- Strategize, develop and oversee production of video content for website and social media.
- Consider new ways to further develop our corporate site in order to make it a selling tool.
- Oversee the coordination and organization of all tradeshow arrangements (registration, shipping, promotion, travel).
- Oversee the development and execution of corporate events including but not limited to Holiday, morale boosters, employee appreciations, annual company meeting.
- Create, write and execute publicity campaigns and press releases.
- Write and concept advertorials in addition to getting them published.
- Manage and write all social media campaigns.
- When required, assist with the format, layout and customization of high profile RFPs and capabilities presentations.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
- Twelve months per year, standard work schedule as needed to successfully meet individual and department goals and objectives, and meet employee and client needs, including a reasonable amount of overtime as necessary. This may include occasional evening and/or weekend hours.
- Superior creative and technical writing skills.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to produce high quality content.
- Strong creativity and marketing skills. Ability to generate multiple and varied ideas.
- Experience with video content, from creative development to production agency oversight.
- Experience representing corporations at trade events.
- Organizational and time management skills. Complete work within established time frames.
- Ability to prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands. Ability to see the “big picture” while managing several small projects.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
- Ability to problem-solve job-related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field, and at least 3 years related experience.
- Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, technical writing, advertising conception, social media, print, media negotiations, and digital advertising.
- Experience using a CMS for web editing and basic web programming a plus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to HR department via:
Phone: (+855)77 393 592 / (+855)86 214 045
LinkedIn: Sophavin Pech
Address: The Bridge Soho Tower #39, National Assembly Street, Village 14, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmon District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia