Operations Manager – Logistic Industry
Posting Date: 26-June-2021
Business Unit: WorldBridge Group
Location: Phnom Penh
Duration: Full Time
The Operations Manager will be responsible in ensuring smooth and productive operations while minimizing the operating cost. Manage, coach and develop operations staff skills to reach each individuals maximum potential and capacity. Assist management and operations staff in operational and cost minimizing solutions. Provide a safe, clean, and friendly work place environment. Understanding customers’ requirements as well as being able to recommend the optimal solution for the customer. Maximize warehouse resources including manpower, equipment, and storage area. Responsible for operations team KPIs.
- Reporting and analyzing key performance indicators.
- Balancing the customers’ needs with our company’s profitability.
- Building customer relationships at operational levels within the customer and supporting the operations team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Managing all day to day operations of the account(s).
- Interviewing and selecting new teammates while leading, managing and developing teammates to include Lead Logistics Service Representative and Logistics Service Representatives.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Logistics Management or related business filed.
- At least 7 years of experience in warehouse/Distribution/Logistics or related business filed.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English very good level.
- Good knowledge & experience in Microsoft Office (Access, Word, Excel, Power Point and Presentation Project).
The preferred competencies:
- Able to work under pressure and also good in managing team.
- Developing leadership skill, Motivation Skill, Analytical problem solving skill, and Sales and marketing Planning/Organization Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organized with systematic and able to prioritize effectively.
- Able to speak Thai would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications (Only CV with photo & Cover Letter) in the same pages to Group Human Resources through the below email address
Remark: First applications will be served for first interview and consideration!
Phone: 015 631 333 (working hour only)
Address: The Bridge Soho Tower #38, National Assembly Street, Village 14, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmon District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia