Posting Date: 06-Jan-2021
Business Unit: WorldBridge International (Cambodia)
Location: Phnom Penh
Duration: Full Time
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit customers to secure business and understand what our Company may support or service.
- Join in researching the marketing activities and updating to Director.
- Prepare the rate quotation to customers (freight forwarders).
- Visit and collaborate with freight forwarders to get more supports.
- Entertain the potential customers in order to secure more businesses.
- Prepare the daily, weekly and monthly reports to Director as regular basis.
- Prepare business profile and presentation for attracting the customers.
- Analyze the competitor’s situation and other challenging environment amongst marketing players.
- Achieve growth and hit the sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands Company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Director.
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or a related field
- At least 03 years of Sales Experience related to shipping and freights.
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese as required.
- Proven record of experience as sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications (Only CV with photo & Cover Letter) in the same pages to Group Human Resources through the below email address
Remark: First applications will be served for first interview and consideration!
Phone: 015 631 333 (working hour only)
Address: The Bridge Soho Tower #38, National Assembly Street, Village 14, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmon District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia