Posting Date: 19-Nov-2020
Business Unit: WB Sport Village CO., LTD
Location: Phnom Penh
Duration: Full Time
Report to: Group Marketing Manager
Salary Range: Up to 1K USD
- Writing efficient code
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Working closely with graphic designers to produce the website.
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Be able to use and understand about website builder such as: Squarespace/WordPress/Webflow…
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- 1 – 3 years of Web Developer in agency or corporate setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science design or computing
- Server architecture
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Management experience or examples that show ability to manage a team, should this role involve team management
- Health insurance, paid public holidays, annual revised salary
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to HR department via:
Phone: (+855)77 393 592 / (+855)86 214 045
LinkedIn: Sophavin Pech
Address: The Bridge Soho Tower #39, National Assembly Street, Village 14, Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmon District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia