A subsidiary of the WorldBridge Group of Companies, WorldBridge Homes was incorporated in March 2017 and is Cambodia’s pioneering leader in affordable housing development in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia. Its objective is to provide sustainable and liveable communities with high quality, affordable homes, and quality and reliable amenities to serve low and middle-income earners, particularly the civil servants.
Social and Ecological Impacts
Encompassing almost 24 out of 45 hectares, WorldBridge Homes has designed and is currently developing Cambodia’s first socially and environmentally responsible affordable housing community, including 2,457 housing units, 88 shophouses, a central community market, a community health clinic, a kindergarten school, and three landscaped parks. This community project is scheduled to be complete by early 2021.
- Unit size: 56sq.m to 80sq.m
- Freehold tenure
- Green design and master planning
- 1st Public-Private Partnership project in affordable housing in Cambodia
- Using green building material (interlocking compressed-earth block)
- Affordable price: USD25-30K/unit
For any inquiries relating to our businesses